If you’re passionate, articulate, and
ready to make a difference, join us in one of these areas:
• Handle office management tasks for the Fundraising and Marketing Team.
• Maintain, love and enjoy building our relationships with our individual supporters and traveling pioneers!
• Help and assist in the many areas of media our team produces. From video production to web management, the opportunities are endless.
• From copywriting to proofing of all marketing collaterals you’ll be helping build out future campaigns and continue to keep individuals engaged on trips they signed up for.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
• Run social media and support our online community.
AND MANY OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
• Each day more opportunities a rise where we would love your help! So if none of the above look interesting to you, apply anyways! We would love to connect and see how you can help grow our team!
You could be a passionate doer, freshman, sophomore or junior in college. We’ll need you for 15-20 hours, 2-3 days a week minimum.
This internship is unpaid – but this is an exceptional opportunity. You’ll gain experience with an international non-profit with an wild vision to transform young people. Also it could be credit for your institution for us to give academic credit for your experience and commitment.